Why does Ethical matter
The benefits of being on the front page of Google are huge. 93% of internet users don’t look further than the first two pages of search engine results. Traffic from search engines is the most valuable kind of traffic as it is comprised of qualified visitors actively looking for a product, service information or a solution.
No Search Engine Marketing campaign (SEM) is complete without SEO, since the purpose of SEO is to make the site better for both search engines and users. Many people find SEO will be sufficient on its own, even if you are going to spend additional money on advertising and paid placement, SEO must be your first step in promoting your site.
bsearcher promotes organic Internet practices and has a strong code of ethics when it comes to our SEO techniques.
While unethical SEO techniques can provide rapid results, they are only temporary. In the long run they can damage a company’s reputation and lead to site banning from major search engines.
Ethical SEO practices provide:
- Better long term results
- Higher search engine ranking without the risk of penalisation
- Showcases the main features and key benefits of the products and services your business has to offer, while interlinking the content with powerful keywords and variations that will attract targeted leads from the search engines.
- Keywords and content relevant to the website visitor
- Websites updated with relevant information. Blogs, press releases, news articles, social media feeds
- Links to specific sites relevant to the customer and not to low quality sites containing information not relevant to the target audience
- Creation of inbound links that can be used for targeting traffic to your site
We can help you improve your rankings across other search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. All of these metrics help improve your brand, your ranking will not only bring you more customers, but your website can be looked upon as authoritative. Having a high authority website builds visitor trust and ultimately adds value to your website. Through using bsearcher’s Ethical SEO tool and our Ethical marketing solutions package you too can improve your website, giving your company higher brand awareness and visibility at an affordable price.